Pharma Business Analyst || Fulltime
Please have a look into below Job Description and if this meets your expertise kindly respond with your most recent resume.
Below is the JD for your reference:
Location – Plymouth Meeting, PA
Act as a conduit between technical and business
Translate requirements from business into documents ( workflows , UI screen wireframe , navigation etc) in any form
Good communication skills to be able to connect directly with business
- Prior experience in pharmaceutical and/or medical device sales, sales operations, sales support or information management. Experience with IQVIA, Symphony Health, or other pharmaceutical data (DDD, OneKey etc.)
- Experience with pharmaceutical reporting and analysis.
- Experience across multiple reporting tools, data sets and proficiency with data manipulation tools like SQL, MS Excel, etc. including formulas, expressions and charting.
- Strong analytical, mathematical and quantitative skills. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact across all organizational layers.
- Strong attention to detail. Able to multitask, work under deadlines, manage customer expectations and execute timely deliverables.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong client relationship management skills.