Accounts Payable Clerk
Page Personnel is currently partnering exclusively with this fast growing professional services business in Brighton who are seeking to add to their growing finance team.
Our client is an established Brighton based professional services business who have experienced extensive YoY growth over the last 5 years.
- Inputting Sales invoices into SAGE
- Calculating and raising Early Payment Discounts and Rebates;
- Allocating any payments which have been received and chasing remittances where necessary;
- Banking of cheques;
- Liaising with other members of the Finance Department to ensure any queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently;
- Chasing any aged debt which comes to light by both telephone and email and dealing with queries quickly to ensure payment is made within terms;
- Assisting the Sales Ledger Clerk with annual Audits, both internal and external;
- Accessing third party portals to check invoice status, self-billing notices and payment dates;
- Filing invoices and remittances;
- Sending out monthly statements by both post and email.
- Control and Bank Reconciliation of the Company Credit Card;
- Controlling and checking Subcontractor Accounts;
- Assist with checking Suppliers / Subcontractors invoices for approval for payment following the company authorisation process when requested;
- End of month supplier and subcontractor Statements and reconciling;
Previous Purchase Ledger experience essential
High volume invoicing experience
Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills;
Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
Confident in managing upwards and escalation.
Up to £23,000 + additional benefits