To provide control and overview of all aspects of financial accounting, cashflow management and statutory reporting. To provide external and internal financial information to required deadlines.
Responsible for the financial accounting and day-to-day management of balance sheet accounts
Large City Centre based house hold name.
- Responsible for financial accounting to provide control and review of balance sheet, including budgeting, forecasting and allocation, processing journals and preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Produce internal and external financial reporting as required by stakeholders
- Responsible for maintaining and controlling the Fixed Asset accounting records.
- Liaising with Project Team to ensure accurate records and transfers of activities from project ledger to live fixed asset system are kept.
- Assisting with preparation relevant data for the completion of the annual statutory audit, including preparation of the statutory accounts
- Provide board and management accounts information and variance analysis on balance sheet, cash flow and debtor movements, including the production of balance sheet reconciliations for review and sign-off
- Process and maintain the balance sheet with the use of daily and periodic journal
- Implementation of control procedures
- Provide adhoc support and analysis
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Ideally 18m minimum PQE
- Excellent technical knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to demonstrate implementation of process and control environment improvements
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to interpret financial data for non-financial stakeholders
- Experience of developing and implementing financial modelling tools is essential
- Flexible approach
- £50k - £55k pa
- Market leading pension & benefit scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- A culture of trust and common sense
- Post covid flexible WFH