Reporting Accountant (remote)
Financial reporting accountant role with stakeholder management and day to day management accounting duties.
My client is a global world renowned FMCG business with greats benefits and a focus on work/life balance.
The key responsibilities for this Reporting Accountant role in West London are:
- Ensure the integrity of the CBU reporting cycle through timely, complete and accurate CBU business reporting and financial forecast.
- Ensure continuous improvement of the CBU reporting processes across the cluster including but not limited to improved use of systems.
- Be the CBU spokesperson for our finance colleagues in the region or WBU.
- Ensure completeness, accuracy and timely delivery of CBU business reporting including month end oversight and pack consolidation.
- Ensure timely and accurate upload of reporting data using systems (eg BPC / Magnitude)
- Consolidates inputs from other CBU finance team members to accurately forecast the full P&L for a rolling 12 months.
- Consolidate and monitor the questions or reporting requests from the regional or WBU team.
- Stakeholder management
The successful candidate will be immediately available or on a one week notice, happy taking on a six month contract and will have commercial reporting/ management accountant experience.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a world class business and gain exposure in a commercial position, there may be an opportunity to gain a long term position.