Audit / Accountancy Software Training Consultant!
This is a really great opportunity to join a market leading software business who focus on the audit sector within accountancy, large corporates and public organisations. They provide a bespoke software solution and are looking for a training consultant to help them run training, provide consultation services and technical advice to their clients across the UK and Ireland. The role will include travel around the UK and Ireland.
Our client is a well established and highly successful SME business based in Tunrbridge Wells. They have a small but very successful team and due to growth are looking for a software training consultant to join their team. The role will include travel to clients premises all across the UK and Ireland.
You will report directly in to the Director and be responsible for:
- Delivering standard and bespoke training courses at public and client locations - currently deployed online, due to the current climate.
- Work on ad hoc projects - examples including creating standard and bespoke training courses and materials, client consultancy engagements and improving internal processes. Creating content and blogs for the business
- Provide technical support services and advise customers
- Assist the sales team and marketing team with their queries
Full training and support will be provided so that you are an expert in the software prior to meeting with clients.
- You will either come from an accountancy, L&D or data background ideally
- Confident, professional, polite and enthusiastic manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record meeting deadlines
- Comfortable with IT and business-based software as well as data analytic principles
- Computer literate with strong PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Able to travel to clients within the UK and Ireland with overnight stays and travelling time outside of work hours.
- Able to identify new projects that will benefit the company
- Full and clean drivers' licence
- Experience of accounting/auditing principles and general business processes
- Understanding of database systems - specifically accounting software packages
- Ability to create new courses to extend the current offerings to meet client interest
Benefits Package including Holiday and Pension
The business has been working from home since March 2020.