Senior Auditor, Private Banking APAC #164711
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
About the team
We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors are part of our practice model which provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting positive relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Do you seek a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Singapore, we seek to recruit a Senior Auditor.
Join us and you will:
- Learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Contributing during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager
- Opportunity to demonstrate your leadership by managing and monitoring audits to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes
- Opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions across our organization
- Enhance your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
- Ideally, you hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services
- At least 5 years of proven work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry. Proven knowledge of Private Banking business and control environment is advantageous
- An understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Possess outstanding analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and can present in a simple and concise way
- A proven learner and a dedicated problem solver with a positive can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver optimally towards deadlines
- Keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.