Manager A&I Finance
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Advice & Insurance (A&I) Finance are part of the Retail Banking Services (RBS) finance team and support the Advice & Insurance business including Advice (CFP) – Financial Advice, Retail Wealth – Mainly associated with insurance products (such as Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance) and lastly General Insurance – Home and Motor insurance products.
See yourself in our team
The team provides expenses support to the full A&I organisation including providing reporting and information to other Finance teams as well as reporting and insights to the business.
The team adds value through:
- Providing high quality financial controllership by managing the end to end month end close process including all relevant reporting to central and group Finance teams
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders and management to provide commercial insights on business performance
- Support on strategic and feasibility projects
Do work that matters
- Ensuring the accounting policies and practices of the organization are followed; working closely with internal auditors and external auditors and other financial professionals ensuring that practices are in line with the overall goals of the organization
- Overseeing and evaluating the activities of the accounting staff, and providing for their professional development; analysing and solving accounting problems
- Preparing or leading preparation of reports which summarize and forecast business activity and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings, based on past, present and expected operations
- Producing accurate and timely financial reports, for internal and external use, in accordance with accounting standards
- Business partnering with a view to provide commercial insights as well as expense driver analysis
- Ad hoc project work such as expense deep dives, commercial profitability analysis
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Experienced in financial controllership responsibilities is required
- Business partnering or project experience will be highly regarded
- Leadership and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and influence work cross-functionally with ownership and integrity
- Strong communication (written and verbal) with the ability to partner with senior stakeholders through rapport and creditability
- Relevant professional accounting qualifications
If this sounds interesting, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 15/02/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.