Brief Job Description:
- Invoice Processing
- Should be able to handle all kind of Critical Invoices in the process.
- Issue Investigation and follow-up for resolution.
- Backup for Site contacts in the Process.
- Subject Matter Expertise in the Process.
- Initiate Process improvement Idea.
- Generating and Implementing New Ideas.
- Maintaining Error Trackers and follow-up for resolution.
Education Qualification & Years of Experience:
- BCom / MCom / MBA
- 2 to 6 years Accounts Payable with Invoice Processing
- Should be flexible to work in Night Shifts
Knowledge, Skill & Abilities:
- Good accounting knowledge
- Good Analytical, research and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Must be accurate and detail oriented
- Good command over MS Excel and Word
Additional Information like Six-Sigma etc.
- Added Advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.