Tax Accountant #165615
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Applicant has responsibility for the preparation of the federal pro-forma tax returns for addition in the CS consolidated federal and state income tax returns. Preparation of state and local separate state income and franchise tax returns. Prepare responses to IDR's issued by federal and state tax examiners. Provide support for CCAR calculations required by regulators, in addition to the following:
- Prepare Tax monthly tax provision under ASC 740
- Prepare book to tax adjustments for addition in the federal tax provision and tax return.
- Calculate and prepare quarterly estimated payments and year-end extension requests.
- Prepare tax disclosures for separate company financial statements.
- Prepare return to provision true-ups.
- Prepare and reconcile SALT apportionment data for assigned Business Units.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- BS (or equivalent) in accounting or finance.
- Equivalent experience up to 7 years tax accounting and compliance experience in a corporate or financial services environment.
- Excellent partnership and strong communication skills
- Proficient with MS Excel skills
- Proven knowledge of ONESOURCE or Corp Tax software a plus!
- Proven Knowledge of MS Access a plus!
- CPA / MBA a plus!
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.