Cards Finance Analyst
Cards Accounting Team is part of the Revenue organization and is providing financial support for Fleet Solution Business across European market. As part of a global team operating out of 2 main hubs in SBO Manila and Krakow, we manage 20 entities with over USD 30b of annual sales.
Shell Fleet Solution is a dynamic business of constantly growing market of fuel cards with extended customer value proposition driven my modern technologies and 21st-century requirements.
What’s the role?
You as Cards Accounting Finance Analyst will work closely with the Team Manager and the assigned Cards Specialist in the delivery of the team’s priorities in alignment with the business goals:
- Perform detailed analysis of proceeds and costs related to Fuel Cards transactions throughout the month
- Perform daily and monthly accounting entries into ERP systems in line with Revenue IFRS, ensuring accurate Month end closure of the Accounts Receivable
- Timely monitor and accurately process cards transactions data
- Collaborate with other Revenue colleagues and other processes to ensure timely closure of ledger
- Perform analysis in balance sheet reconciliations ensuring all control requirements are met on a timely basis
- Operate non-SOX and internal controls in line with Work Instructions and the Group controls framework
- Participate in Revenue global projects
We are looking for candidates who have good attention to detail and will be able to utilize this skill to understand the overall impact of the accounting area. Beyond that, we hope to see as many following as possible in your CV:
- experience in the Finance and Accounting area
- a general overview of major accounting processes
- good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and MS Outlook
- good command of English (B2/C1) along with well-developed interpersonal skills
- good analytical skills
- the ability to work independently
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Finance and Accounting or any relevant field will be considered advantage
DisclaimerPlease note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.