Audit Manager and Senior Audit Manager Opportunities - Expressions of Interest
Audit Manager and Senior Audit Manager opportunities in Group Audit supporting Retail Banking Services
We are experiencing growth and NOW is the time to join one of the leading internal audit teams in the financial services industry.
Given CommBanks commitment to building a simpler, better bank, we have a number of opportunities at the Manager and Senior Manager Level within Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) supporting our Retail Banking Services.
These opportunities are currently not with any external recruitment agencies so ensure you apply directly.
Do work that matters:
Manager and Senior Manager roles within the GA&A team works closely with senior management and staff across all divisions of the CBA Group, but maintains independence as part of the corporate governance role.
The Retail Banking Services and Group Strategy audit team is responsible for auditing the Retail Banking Services (RBS) business unit. RBS provides simple, convenient and affordable banking products and services to personal customers, helping them manage their everyday banking needs, buy a home, protect their assets or invest for the future.
Key areas in RBS include Home Buying, Everyday Banking, Consumer Finance, Direct Channels, Customer Service Network, Digital Operations & Technology and Collections.
Your impact and contribution:
- Manage high quality, risk-focused assurance work which provides management with powerful insights and recommendations for improving the control environment in line with Group strategic objectives
- Deliver high value advice by identifying issues, commercial insights and productivity opportunities to customers, which enable pragmatic business change and align with the strategic direction of the business
- Proactively build and maintain strong independent and objective relationships with Senior Management and Regulators across the portfolio within GA&A, the Bank and externally, to enable effective knowledge sharing across GA&A and the Group
- Be an agent of change by sharing learnings and solve problems by applying innovative thinking. Encourage and drive processes to capture and act on innovation ideas which improve the way we work and develop leading practices
- Positively and proactively lead change relating to all work practices, including strategy and productivity to ensure direct reports and audit teams actively implement and embeds changes into their audit activities
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Proven experience working in an Internal Audit or Assurance functions
- Retail Banking Distribution, Product or Operations experience
- Experience from Top Tier accounting organisations
- Strong knowledge of retail banking products and associated regulatory compliance risks, non financial risks and operational risks will be highly regarded
- Experience in Process, Risk and controls mapping tools such as Microsoft Visio or ARIS (desirable)
- Experience with analytics tools such as SQL, python or R (desirable)
- CA/CPA qualifications and/or other relevant audit qualifications
Our team is looking to connect with finance professionals who are interested in being part of a high performing, customer-focused and passionate culture in a team that is going through growth and transformation. We welcome you to express you interest and learn more about Finance – Group Audit and Assurance at Commbank by clicking below and we look forward to chatting with you in the new year.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 24/01/2021For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.