Senior IT Auditor #163066
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Internal Audit at Credit Suisse is a department with about 380 staff based in various locations throughout the world, with primary hubs in Zurich, London, New York, and Singapore and fast growing centers in Raleigh, Pune, and Poland. Internal Audit supports management with financial, operational and information-technology audits covering all business within Credit Suisse Group. Internal Audit plays a vital role in evaluating the efficiency of internal controls related to all Credit Suisse Group activities. Control assessments performed are risk-based and process oriented, generally covering front-to-back business flows with consideration of all relevant financial, operational and technology risks.
IT Audit Managers are responsible for planning, leading and reporting the results of audits and risk assessments of the Bank’s IT environment.
Audit Supervision. Demonstrate an effective continuous risk monitoring approach in order to ensure appropriately focused audit coverage. Supervise a portfolio of audits, demonstrating an ability to effectively prioritize tasks. Motivate audit teams, providing necessary oversight and mentorship to ensure the audit is completed against significant targets (e.g. budget, fieldwork timing, report clearance etc.). Identify key issues impacting business and IT areas under review, communicating and cooperating with management practical, commercial actions for the mitigation of associated risks. Monitor the progress and resolution of audit recommendations. Demonstrate the ability to actively manage relationships with key IT partners. Coordinate coverage with the external auditors and regulators. This role will also encompass executing audit fieldwork on selected audits as needed.
Technical Leadership. Develop expertise within the IT environment, including knowledge of IT control frameworks, key IT processes, relevant technologies, and design of IT audit control assurance tests, with a specific focus on technical infrastructure including cybersecurity and networking technologies, platform management, cloud computing, collaboration tools, artificial intelligence, robotics, and third party management. Use this knowledge to ensure appropriate focus on the highest risk areas. Develop knowledge and understanding of the Bank's plans and IT strategy, including the scope and progress of system-related change programs. Maintain an awareness of key regulatory initiatives and industry standard methodologies impacting IT environment, and ensure that these are considered in the planning of upcoming audits. Reassure the development of technical subject matter expertise among others in the department.
Department Contribution. Promote knowledge sharing and communication within the department. Develop and manage partnerships with auditors/ audit managers for effective global partnership.
Managerial and People Leadership. Encourage trust in our partners and coach others to develop technical and leadership skills, and provide constructive and timely feedback. Support team members to learn and develop independently. Develop leadership skills in others - enable others to pursue additional responsibilities and supervisory tasks where appropriate. Set the right "tone at the top", demonstrating a principled approach and setting the right example for junior staff.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Business, or related field. Master’s degree a plus.
- 8 + years’ of proven work experience in IT risk management, auditing or consulting in a diverse, multi-platform environment.
- Familiarity with operational processes, tools and control standard methodologies in leading a complex IT infrastructure environment.
- Exposure to systems monitoring, capacity management, resiliency, security/access controls, configuration/inventory management, backup and recovery, change management, systems development practices, etc.
- Technical knowledge of at least three of the following: operating systems, databases, cybersecurity operations, networking/firewalls, middleware systems, Robotics, AI/machine learning, web application technologies, mobile technologies, data leakage controls, cloud computing, etc.
- A record of success in managing people and projects
- Financial services experience preferred, but not required.
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, or equivalent certifications a plus!
- Hardworking, result oriented with ability to learn in a fast paced environment
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.