Audit Manager, Retail Banking Services
“At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let’s discuss what this means for you”
Group Audit & Assurance (GA&A) provide independent, objective and commercial risk focused assurance to the Board Audit Committee to assist the Group in securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of its stakeholders. GA&A were recognised by Ernst & Young and PwC as the leading internal audit function among Australian peers in the financial services industry.
See yourself in our team
The Retail Banking Services and Group Strategy audit team is responsible for auditing the Retail Banking Services (RBS) business unit. RBS provides simple, convenient and affordable banking products and services to personal customers, helping them manage their everyday banking needs, buy a home, protect their assets or invest for the future.
Key areas in RBS include Home Buying, Everyday Banking, Consumer Finance, Direct Channels, Customer Service Network, Digital Operations & Technology and Collections.
The team adds value to the Group by:
- Delivering a professional and highly valued audit service to the business and Group’s Audit & Risk Committees
- Providing objective assurance on risk management to key customers (e.g. Group Executives and their leadership teams) to secure the financial wellbeing of the Bank’s customers
- Identifying issues and commercial insights as part of high quality audit reports, which help customers to make a difference to their business
Do work that matters
- In line with CBA Internal Audit Methodology build, review and deliver effective and efficient assurance of the Retail Banking Services portfolio
- Effectively support, supervise and deliver assigned scope areas of the audit from Planning, Fieldwork, Reporting, and through to audit closure including administration of key audit stage-gates in the audit electronic workflow system
- Solve problems by applying innovative thinking and actively participate in processes to capture and act on innovation ideas, which improve the way we work
- Draft issues and agree factual accuracy and ratings with the Team Leader and the stakeholders, as well support the Team Leader in preparing simple, pragmatic and easy to read audit reporting, including audit reports and issue logs
- Create and develop independent and objective relationships within GA&A, the bank and externally to enable effective knowledge sharing and collaboration
We’re interested in hearing from people who possess
- Prior experience in a risk or Internal audit focusing on Business and Corporate Lending businesses
- Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of the key inherent risks and the end to end control environment associated with Retail Banking services and products
- Internationally recognised auditing or relevant professional qualifications
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and proficient in building relationships based on credibility, rapport and trust
- Analytical skills and commercial acumen
If this sounds interesting to you, APPLY NOW!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.Advertising End Date: 24/01/2021For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.