Officer - Investor Services
Purpose Of Role:
To supervise the Transfer Agency process in accordance with internal controls and procedures.
- Supervise the daily Transfer Agency processes for investor transactions
- Supervise the daily Transfer Agency processes for changing or updating investor account registration details
- Supervise the daily Transfer Agency processes for the monitoring of cash reconciliations for TA Accounts
- Supervise the daily Transfer Agency processes for monthly investor reporting.
- Opportunity to work with complex fund structures
- Provide excellent client service
- Assist team development
- During the course of normal day to day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures
Specific Qualifications/ Skills:
- Highly numerate
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines
Level Of Education:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business related area (minimum 2.2 honors degree).
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA/CPA qualified or part qualified an advantage.
Previous Level Of Experience:
- Minimum 3 years in Fund Accounting/Transfer Agency (preferably Hedge fund experience).
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail crucial
- Skilled communicator, both verbal and written
- Methodical and organized
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good management skills
- Excellent English
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.