This role offers an excellent opportunity for GST advisory and compliance professional, who is client service focused, highly organized and detail orientated, to play a key role in the growth of the Tax business unit. A key member of the management team, your role is pivotal to client experience, to accelerating team success and to manage our diverse portfolio of corporate and individual clients. Your responsibilities will include the provision of comprehensive and effective GST advisory services and/or the preparation of GST computations, returns and compliance.
- Managing Client‘s portfolio in the area of GST consultancy, advisory and compliance services.
- Able to review, provide recommendations, solutions and handle clients’ GST registration, transactions, compliance and any other related.
- Working with staff, peers and partners on the delivery of tax advisory to multinational clients across industries in Singapore and globally.
- Build strong external and internal relations with clients, networks, teams and across other service.
- Involved in any other adhoc projects and related tasks as and when required by the Partner(s)
- Degree in Accountancy/ Finance or relevant discipline, preferably with a membership with Singapore Chartered Tax Professionals Limited (SCTP).
- Minimum 5 – 8 years related experience, preferably from a professional services firm/accounting firm.
- Must be familiar with Singapore tax guidelines.
- Strong delivery management, enforcement of timely execution and on time delivery.
- Proven leadership, project management and analytical skills
- Proven communication skills, including spoken and written English, and ability to work across all levels.
- Strong team player.
- Motivated and looking for career growth and development.