Assistant Manager - Risk Management & Audit
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company. We combine our deep industry knowledge with technology and analytics expertise to co-create innovative, digital-led transformational solutions with clients across 10 industries. We enable businesses in Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare, and Utilities to re-imagine their digital future and transform their outcomes with operational excellence.
We deliver an entire spectrum of BPM services in finance and accounting, procurement, customer interaction services and human resources leveraging collaborative models that are tailored to address the unique business challenges of each client. We co-create and execute the future vision of 400+ clients with the help of our 44,000+ employees. Our global footprint spans 16 countries with 61 delivery centers worldwide including in China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Execute audit programs in line with the Business Unit’s requirements
2) Design scope of audit assignments covering internal controls & policy guidelines
3) Execute and manage the audit assignments including performing field-work following the planned audit approach while delivering quality work in line WNS Group standards.
4) Evaluate internal processes and controls, and prepare audit reports with value added recommendations to management and audit committees
5) Seek implementation of audit recommendations within timelines & escalate overdue issues pending implementation
6) Ensure that internal audit staff is properly supervised, performs audit/investigatory work with planned approach and within agreed time frames
7) Liaise with external auditors to co-ordinate and discuss audit assignments, issues and audit observations
8) Evaluate internal processes / controls and update risk registers
9) Follow-up for implementation of controls for key risks within timelines & escalate overdue issues
10) Review the existing risk framework and recommend changes to risk assessment / review / monitoring methodologies
Expected Skill Sets:
1) Independent, analytical and positive mind, excellent inter-personal and communication skills, ability to deal with people in different levels including senior management.
2) Conversant with risk-based audit approach and conducting risk assessments
3) Good presentation and report writing skills
4) Command over MS Excel, Word and Power Point
CA or equivalent
Audit experience is highly preferred