Assistant Production Accountant (Permanent, Full-Time)
We are looking for an Assistant Production Accountant to join us to support the National Theatre to make world class theatre.
This is an excellent opportunity for people wanting to pursue a career in finance. Under guidance from the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager the post holder will work directly with producing teams on shows to provide management accounting support to stakeholders.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Part qualification in a professional accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and should be actively studying toward completion
- Excellent numeracy and Microsoft Excel skills
- Previous experience of working in a finance department
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Inquisitive and determination to solve problems, providing appropriate solutions
If that sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
The closing date for the receipt of completed application forms is 12 Noon on Monday 25 January 2021
Please note that interviews will be held remotely w/c 1st February 2021. Interviews are currently being held remotely.
For further queries please email email@example.com
We want our workforce to be representative of all sections of society and welcome applications from everyone.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria for our vacancies.
HR Department 2021