- Supporting the Chairman in fund raising including presenting the prospectus to potential investors
- Building and running an appropriate sized department to run the fund management side of the business
- All financial and management accounting oversight, including presentation of key financial information to the Board and shareholder community
My client is a large MNC enterprise,with more than 50 history,business has been growing steadily.
2.Ensuring all financial issues and controls are dealt with effectively and all Statutory and Tax obligations are adhered to within the time frame required.
3.Oversight and backup for the management accounting process.
4.Manage the Foreign Exchange requirements of the two businesses in compliance with the Group Treasury Policy.
5.Manage compliance requirements for Corporate Tax, VAT and payroll related taxes delivering reports and Government statistics timely and accurately
6.Responsible for the preparation of the Statutory Accounts and tax working papers
7.Produce budgets, revisions and forecasts in line with CFO requirements
8.Deliver new concepts with regards to methods of analysing and reporting data to ensure that process duplication is minimised and manual tasks automated
9.To lead and manage direct reports ensuring development and a culture of continuous improvement
- setting up a plant would be advantageous
- Strong relationship building skills, including credibility at Board level is a must
- Candidates available at relatively short notice are preferred
- This role may suit someone who wants to retain a Non Executive Director (NED) portfolio simultaneously
Competitive salary + Bonus + Ben
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chasel Chen on +86 512 6799 5315