Founded in France in 1970, Fiducial is a major provider of financial services (Business Counseling, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Tax Preparation & Advisory Services) to small businesses and their owners. As a trusted advisor to entrepreneurs, Fiducial provides the financial back office infrastructure to clients, allowing them to focus on what they do best: serve their customers.
Fiducial is looking for a Seasonal Senior Tax Preparer/Tax Accountant for their Arvada, CO office to support their growing client list.
The Tax Preparer will work in a team environment and will be primarily responsible for preparing individual, corporate and partnership tax returns as well as assisting in providing tax compliance, reporting and researching.
Desired Skills/ Experience/Attributes
- 7+ years of experience preparing tax returns for individuals, corporations and partnerships.
- Proven experience in technical tax competencies on individual, corporation, s–corporation and partnership matters.
- Proven track record of solving practical problems and dealing with a variety of variables
- 3+ years of experience providing research support or guidance on tax/financial issues for clients
- Proven ability to handle a high–volume workload at a high level of efficiency
- High proficiency with accounting and office software applications
Pay range: $30 – 35/hr. DOE
The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has an unrivaled ability to work with peers, staff and senior management collaboratively in a team–oriented environment.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Is a detail oriented individual contributor with the ability to "think outside the box"
- Possesses a high level of integrity and respects quality assurance requirements.
- Has a history of building relationships with clients and colleagues
- Is committed to fostering and maintaining a service culture.
???Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business–related field preferred
- Active PTIN required
- Experience with CCHAxcess experience desirable