Deputy Group Head, Fund Services & Administration
An SVP-level role managing operations and client reporting for a high-performing, offshore fund services group.
The largest independent administrator of hedge funds in the world, with 6,000 employees in 45 countries, including Canada, Australia, India, Singapore, and Amsterdam.
The Deputy Group Head will have the following responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operations of the teams and provide support and guidance in accomplishing department goals, service levels, and client deliverables
- Identify, recommend and assist in implementing enhancements where procedures, processes, controls and client servicing may be improved
- Review performance reports and dashboards across teams to ensure targets are met
- Overall leadership and coaching of staff including Managers, Supervisors and their direct reports, overseeing recruitment, staff assessment and capacity planning
- Create an environment of co-operation and initiative through appropriate delegation, empowerment, training and motivation
To apply for the role, applicants should have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Accounting/Finance/Economics or any related course
- 10+ years of experience in financial services, preferably in a Fund Accounting / Fund of Funds Accounting environment
- 7+ years of experience managing people
- Exposure to systems implementations and work flow process initiatives
- Technical knowledge of accounting functions, such as Portfolio and Cash reconciliations, Portfolio Valuations and NAV calculations
Opportunity to develop professionally and lead a high-performing team to success in client servicing.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Angela Ng on +63 02 7795 2811.