Associate in Forensic Investigations
To join our Forensic Team, we would like to invite a person who:
- has 1-3 years of experience in financial auditing;
- has good understanding of accounting and financial reporting;
- has experience in analyzing of business/accounting processes and internal controls;
- possesses well developed analytical skills;
- can work on their own;
- is fluent in Polish and English in speaking and writing;
Experience in undertaking investigations is not required although would be an asset.
and at the same time:
- is open to gaining knowledge and new experiences;
- has the ability to establish effective interpersonal relationships with a strong customer focus;
- is able to manage time effectively and can demonstrate multitasking skills in a dynamic business environment;
- has highly developed analytical and organizational skills;
- shows an attitude towards accuracy and meticulousness in the implementation of entrusted tasks, and
- has a proven ability to solve complex problems.
It would be advantageous to have:
- completed (or in the process of acquiring) ACCA, Chartered Accountant, CIMA, CPA, CFE or other fraud-related qualifications;
- experience in conducting investigative audits.
As part of the multidisciplinary Forensic Team you will participate in investigations as well as anti-fraud and compliance projects (FCPA, anti-corruption regulations). Therefore, the scope of your duties could include:
- analysis of business and accounting processes in terms of the risk of fraud and the effectiveness of internal control in this respect;
- analysis of accounting records and documents and inference on this basis regarding the possible course of fraud;
- conducting interviews;
- collecting, processing and reviewing evidence;
- preparation of documentation and reports presenting the results of analyzes;
- identification of areas sensitive to fraud and corruption, risk analysis, identification of fraud red flags;
- developing solutions aimed at counteracting fraud;
- analysis of corruption risk as part of Due Diligence processes during M&A processes, and
- cooperation with other teams during interdisciplinary projects.
- competitive salary;
- friendly atmosphere at work and well-coordinated team;
- rapid increase of skills and knowledge thanks to internal and external training related to the area of specialization;
- constant professional development and a clear promotion path;
- the opportunity to obtain certificates and authorizations; and
- social package benefits such as: medical package, sports card, participation in organized events and initiatives.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.About the team
The Forensic team services relate to financial crime, investigations and disputes. We act both: retroactively - detecting and determining the actual course of events using analytical methods and computer forensics; and proactively – providing advisory services aimed at delivering solutions to prevent financial crime in the future.
We support our clients in situations when they need:
We conduct specialist investigative reviews and audits in cases of suspected or identified cases of fraud, corruption or incompliance.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.