Treasury Regulatory Analyst
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Support Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP) analysis, capabilities development and submissions for global regulators, including for the United States, the United Kingdom and the European Union
- Work with RRP teams located in New York, London and Frankfurt, as well as Business Units and infrastructure groups, to produce and enhance plans, reports and strategies
- Assist with governance decks for review of RRP submissions and plans, including status updates
- Transform raw data into meaningful metrics and charts to support decision making
- Excellent English writing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Enthusiasm to learn, develop and ask questions
- Ability and willingness to work with virtual teams across regions and with people at varied skill and seniority levels
- Adeptness at working in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- A basic understanding of and high interest in the financial markets
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with high personal standards for quality of work
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- University degree (BSc or BA) preferably in law, accounting, finance, economics or related disciplines
- 1-2 years of work experience in a finance, accounting, legal or regulatory field is an advantage
The RRP team is responsible for developing the Firm's recovery and resolution plans and related documentation, working cross-divisionally with the front office and other support and control functions to produce these deliverables. The RRP team sits within the Corporate Treasury Department. Budapest Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the Firm's liquidity, optimizing its capital base, coordinating its relationships with rating agencies, lenders and creditors, managing the Firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and accessing multi-currency short- and long-term financing.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.