Internal Auditor, APAC #165929
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and positive relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to encourage positive change. Reflecting the Firm’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
About the team: We are a globally distributed team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Pune and Mumbai. Our auditors follow our practice model which provides exposure to different businesses, products and processes with the flexibility to also focus on areas of interest.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity?
Join us and you will
- Opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Assist with the audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager
- Opportunity to grow your understanding of the Firm by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- Seek to assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Hold an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services
- Having gathered at least 2 years of work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry is advantageous
- Outstanding analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- Basic understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and can present in a simple and concise way
- An avid learner and outstanding problem solving ability with a can-do attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal ability, multi-tasking and time management skills enables to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively manage deadlines
- Excel at collaborating in a globally distributed team
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working under pressure to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.