AR & Treasury Analyst
Daily Activities & Deliverables
- Process Account receivable, treasury and intercompany task as per Service level Agreement.
- Process all cash application and remittance reconciliation for assigned countries accurately and within specific timescales.
- Prepare and follow up unidentified open items in clearing account when execute daily/monthly bank reconciliation.
- Liaise with the stakeholder for preparation and transaction posting of Intercompany non trade related debit and credit notes. Preparation of monthly reconciliation, highlight and rectify anomalies encountered
- Generate statement of accounts to the customers
- Track and resolve disputes and route to local affiliates as and when required
- Attend to all matters requested for accounts receivable when required
- Initiate the dunning process and generate reminders for overdue accounts
- Prepare regularly the details of unallocated and unidentified receipts for stakeholder further actions
- Execute month end, quarter end and year end closing activities for countries assigned
- Manage Cash pool account reconciliation
- Prepare preliminary and final Intercompany Account Receivable balances to reconcile against counterparty balances.
- Ensure timely and accurate deal settlement and posting of treasury related transactions including Intercompany foreign exchange, loan, accrual and actual interest, bank charges and etc.
- Creation and maintenance of the customer master data records in system
- Credit management – Perform and responsible for credit analysis on customer according to company credit policy and procedures.
- Reviewing credit risk for new and existing customers by carry out credit worthless checks and make credit limit recommendation.
- Collection management – Ensure customers pay within agreed payment terms, contacting sales team and customer on collection activities if necessary as per company’s debt collection procedure.
- Demonstrated good customer service skills while initiating outbound calls and received inbound calls with customer
- Handling of AR bad debt allowance and write off management.
- First point of contact for operational support and issue solving
- Liaise with customer for balance confirmation and monitoring of daily sales order status.
Documentation & Controlling
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR), group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service timelines
- Perform back up function and other duties, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required
- Participate in internal and external compliance audit queries
Transformation/ Continuous Improvement Implementations
- Work collaboratively with Country Chief Accountant and stakeholders
- Engage and support the teams in the implementation of continuous improvement project
- Proactively to identify, recommend and implement solutions in consultation with the management for continuous improvement opportunities in the areas of operation
- Assist to ensure effective knowledge transfer as for sustainable development knowledge and sharing of best practices within the team
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.