Finance Business Partner, Beverage
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 24,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where you'll work
Our Beloit, WI location is home to our Corporate Headquarters for the North American Region. This location has approximately 700 employees at this location that in roles such as regulatory, RD&A, finance, procurement, supply chain and customer care. It is easily commutable from the Rockford, Madison, and Milwaukee areas. You'll enjoy your time inside and outside of the office as we offer a full cafeteria, fitness center, and beautiful walking paths around the campus. This location is involved and committed to giving back to the community multiple times throughout the year through our Kerry Employee Engagement Program volunteering with various organizations.
What you'll do
- You will be a Business Partner to support CFO & CEO for Beverage EUM and key sales teams associated with the EUM.
- You will manage technology P&L for Beverage systems including sales, profitability and cost control.
- You will co-ordinate timely delivery of monthly Business Reporting decks, working with the Commercial Finance, Financial Control, Operations Finance, EPM and Business Partners teams.
- You will support execution and continued improvement of key business processes ie demand planning alignment, forecasting & budgeting, monthly sales and margin analysis and commercial effectiveness tracking to drive achievement of growth targets.
- You will have Beverage Systems P&L responsibility across P&L for Sales, Margin and cost lines of relevant P&L’s including:
- Monthly results working closely with Financial control team
- Balance Sheet ownership in conjunction with financial control
- Monthly performance analysis – vs PY, Vs Budget and keys to execute including insightful commentary
- Margin analysis – key issues on Sku’s and whether sits with pricing or operations teams
- Flash submission, VPC submission to central PMA teams
- Plant performance and risks with operations teams
- You will support and co-ordinate Commercial effectiveness for the Beverage EUM.
- You will support forecasting and budgeting process for Beverage EUM in conjunction with sales teams, central teams and pricing teams.
What you'll need to be successful
- Financial qualification in accountancy preferable
- 3-5 years experience minimum
- Detail orientated, focused individual with an ability to work in a team and across functions and can drive themselves daily in an unsupervised manner
- Food manufacturing or retail experience preferable (not essential)
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.