ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT TEMPORARY POSITION
You will need at least 3 years experience within accountancy.
This role is for a business consultancy firm based in central London.
The role will be work from home until further notice.
The Key responsibilities for the Accounts Assistant are:
- Experience of high volume invoice processing - matching, batching, and coding through Sage or either manually or against Purchase Orders
- Bank reconciliations
- Experience with intercompany transactions
- Good understanding of accruals and prepayments having has exposure to this in a previous role
- Strong varied systems experience
- High level of invoices
- Ability to fix and deal with queries
- BACS payments
- Ability to work under pressure and keep high levels of accuracy
- Reconciling company credit cards and supplier statements
- Setting up of new supplier accounts and maintaining existing account details
- Ensuring all payments are allocated to invoices correctly
- Reviewing systems and process and making improvements where necessary
- Ad hoc accountancy tasks
The successful candidate for this Accounts Assistant role will be immediately available and confident to work independently at home.
This Accounts Assistant role will offer the candidate an exciting opportunity in a developing and exciting sector.