Manager Financial Advisory and Accounting (FAAS) (m/f)
Manager Financial Advisory and Accounting (FAAS) (m/f) Wanted!
We’re looking for our new colleague who will be part of our FAAS Team
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Among your tasks you will assist clients in applying IFRS and Lux GAAP: conversions, implementation of new standards, accounting opinions, etc. You will also help them improving and implementing efficient reporting processes and by advising them in the preparation of consolidated financial statements and improving their reporting to investors Provide IFRS trainings
You will deliver added value services to clients by providing industry insight, “out-of-the-box” ideas and solutions to improve their reporting model Manage client relationship always with professional manners.
Finally, you will ensure that engagements are executed in accordance with the firm's methodologies and guidance, professional standards, and local legal and regulatory requirements Team management, training and coaching.
Skills and attributes for success
- You hold an University degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or equivalent and have 5-6 years of relevant work experience as Manager in the audit, consultancy or accounting services.
- We look to find on you strong accounting knowledge, particularly in IFRS. The knowledge of US GAAP is a plus.
- You have profound work experience in the Commercial and Industrial/ Private Equity industries and a strong consolidation knowledge.
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills, with an execution focus is essential as well as the ability to manage a team, demonstrating strong ownership as well as autonomy.
- Besides, you are client oriented with excellent communication skills.
- In terms of languages, you are fluent in English. Any additional language skills such as French or German will be considered as an asset.
What we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.