Manager Property Finance
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Property Finance is part of Group Support Services Finance and partners with the Group Property and Security teams to provide advice on financial management and strategy related to the Group's property portfolio and property related projects. The role also partners with all areas of CommBank to provide insight and analysis related to the costs associated with the Group Property and Security teams.
The role provides financial leadership and support to the Group Property division with a focus on supporting the Property Leadership Team. This is a time of exciting change in the Property Business and your role will provide the financial support to help shape the direction of the Bank's property strategy into the future.
Do work that matters
Business partnering with the Group Property & Security team and supporting the team, including:
- Financial modelling and decision support for major strategic property projects
- Project financial reporting for strategic projects and retail bank branch relocation/refresh programs, involving partnering with retail bank finance teams and retail bank business partners
- Modelling of financials for various strategic and BAU property scenarios and deals
- Financial management & reporting including monthly, quarterly and year end requirements for Group Finance
- Monthly and ongoing management and understanding of AASB 16 and the impact this accounting standard has on the Group's financials
- Liaising with other business unit Finance Teams to discuss financial impacts of property initiatives
- Involvement in the development and adoption of new property IT platform and helping drive the change in the shape of the way that we work
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Ability to take the initiative and have a passion for delivering value add insights
- Property accounting experience not essential but would be looked upon favourably
- Excellent customer & continuous improvement focus
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines through prioritisation of own tasks
- Willingness to develop and grow skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Risk Mindset - All employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 12/02/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.