Accountant / Bookkeeper, PSB Solutions Pakistan LLP
We are seeking an individual for the position of Junior Accountant, fresh or having at least one year of experience. The individual should be dedicated, detail-oriented, and must be able to work at a fast pace. The role requires the tasks of daily bookkeeping, reconciliations, basic cash flows, and assisting the senior accountant in performing tasks. You will be working for our various clients and the role also requires liaising with our UK office team.
- Entering Sales Journal, purchase invoices, and recording wages.
- Posting of bank entries.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Sales and receivable reconciliations.
- Purchases and supplier reconciliations.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly & monthly management accounts pack.
- Reconciling various control accounts; Cash, Credit Card, Prepaid, Accrued Income, VAT, Wages & PAYE.
- Reconciliation of Intercompany balances.
- Assuring the accuracy of bookkeeping.
- Assisting in preparation of VAT returns and their finalization
- Should be a team player.
- Should possess strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Must have worked on MS Excel
- B.com/ ACCA (Part qualified) or equivalent
- Knowledge of SageCloud, Xero, Quickbooks or Other cloud-based accounting software is preferable.
- Experience of working with UK based firm is preferable
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Education: Bachelors, Certification
Degree Title: BBA / B.Com / Equivalent, ACCA Part Qualified
Career Level: Entry Level
Experience: Less than 1 Year
Apply By Date: Jan 03, 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.