This position is responsible for supporting the Pipeline Operations team in daily activities including contract administration, invoice settlements, and regulatory reporting.
- Complete monthly close process for all pipelines by collaborating with cross–functional teams including Scheduling, Accounting, Measurement, and Field Operations.
- Maintain all commercial pipeline agreements including incoming requests for amendments and short–term service agreements
- Coordinate with internal schedulers on upcoming changes to individual customer's service and/or rates
- Work with Regulatory Compliance to ensure all Federal and State regulatory filings are complete and submitted on a timely basis, including but not limited to, tariff filings and period reports for the Railroad Commission of Texas and the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission
- Work with field operations team and Measurement Specialist to audit measurement data on a daily and monthly basis
- Manage customer information and contracts in Quorum QPTM system
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent
- 5+ years of industry experience in gas, oil or similar utility industry preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Self–motivated with a meticulous attention to detail and ability to produce high quality results
- Possess written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Preferred experience in Quorum Pipeline Transaction Management Software (QPTM)
- Teamwork skills required: Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal skills and effectively collaborate with others to optimize team success
- Strong problem–solving capabilities and internal motivation for fundamental understanding of pipeline and systems operations.
This position is Full–Time located in Austin, Texas. Selected candidate is eligible for employer matched 401(k), medical, dental, vision, basic life and AD&D insurances and other benefit offerings.