KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories and have more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
What we do:
Our Audit Support Team performs audit procedures of the first level and prepares working papers for the audit engagement. All members are active, responsible, and energetic young person who are eager to grow professionally in audit.
Junior Auditor, Audit Support Team
What will you be involved in?
- Performing audit procedures of the first level
- Preparing working papers for the audit engagement
- Interacting with seniors on the audit engagement
- Provision of support in performing procedures for tax and advisory departments on requested basis
Who are we looking for?
- 3-6 year students of Economics/Finance or candidates with minimum experience
- Active, responsible, flexible and energetic
- With strong analytical skills
- Intermediate level of English
- With a drive to grow professionally
What do we offer?
- Open professional horizons with one of the most world-known names in Audit
- Work in a dynamic environment with a great team of dedicated professionals
- Significant number of trainings and on-the-job trainings, constant professional development
- Part-time employment, flexible working regime
- Fair compensation and social package
- Ability to become audit assistant in Kyiv audit department (if relocation is considered by you)
- Comfortable office close to the city center
Start day: December 2020
For more information and apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.