Intern, Transaction Services
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across 153 countries, 207,000 KPMG people provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a huge range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
KPMG Ukraine's Transaction Services division is specializing in financial pre-acquisition and vendor due diligence on groups operating in various sectors of economy and deal execution for the benefit of investors, sellers and financial institutions. By providing our services, we assist our clients to identify investment opportunities, address complex business and valuation issues, minimize deal-related risks and succeed in the M&A transactions.
Interns in our Transaction Services division will join the team of leading financial experts. They will take part in challenging and exciting projects for international and domestic industry leaders in the course of their investment aspirations. They will learn how to systematically analyze financial performance and position, position of the company in the market, evaluate risks of and upsides from a transaction.
- Work in an interdisciplinary group to participate in complex transaction services assignments, mostly due diligence and debt restructuring;
- Various assist of senior colleagues in analysis of the financial position, performance and financial KPI's of companies that are the targets of the prospective transactions;
- Participate in preparation of overview and researches in respect of companies, sectors or markets.
- University degree - majoring in Finance, Accounting or similar;
- Understanding of accounting and financial analysis;
- Excellent written and spoken English, Ukrainian and Russian;
- Professional proficiency in Excel;
- Analytical mind and logical approach to problem solving;
- Curiosity, desire to learn and grow professionally.
- Dynamic international environment, with a great team of dedicated professionals and innovation leaders within one of the most world-known names in Consulting;
- Challenging assignments and transparent path of career and professional growth;
- International assignment opportunities;
- Fair compensation and social package;
- Participation in CSR projects.
The Internship lasts 3 months. Interns that receive favorable reviews on completion of their internship are offered permanent Consultant positions.
For more information and apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.