Fund Accounting And Administration - Senior Associate
Are you passionate about a career in Financial Services? Come join our team! We are looking for motivated individuals who are passionate about working in a harmonious and energizing environment. State Street is an industry leader in providing administrative fund services to Private Equity managers within our Alternative Investment Solutions business unit. The PE Fund Operations group is the central hub for supporting the delivery of our administrative services. This managerial position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations and accounting related functions for multiple client sponsored Private Equity Partnership investment funds, and will interact regularly with professionals across many levels both locally, and in globally diverse locations.
- Reviewing transactions for cash processing along with completing reconciliations from cash to accounting
- Preparing and/or reviewing accounting transactions ensuring they are booked to the ledger appropriately
- Overseeing the general ledger for various fund entities
- Preparing various client correspondences
- Work with internal teams both onshore and abroad to ensure all groups have the appropriate information required to process cash and accounting
- Make sure all client deliverables are being met
- Maintaining working relationship with all client contacts, auditors, tax, lawyers and banking personnel
- Special projects as needed
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with alternative investment asset classes or Private Equity desired
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in Financial Services Industry
- Investran experience is preferred
- Highly effective communication and time management skills
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables.
For further information, and to
apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.