Internship Global Tax Compliance (m/f)
DescriptionOur Global Tax Compliance department is growing and looking for motivated candidates to join a fast-moving, inspiring and innovative company in 2021.
As a Trainee (m/f), you will:
- Work on regulatory and/or tax investor reporting on funds distributed by international clients based in various European jurisdictions;
- Analyse accounting information of funds;
- Check the performance of calculations done on regulatory and/or tax figures with the use of innovative IT solutions;
- Consult our clients on future reporting obligations;
- Prepare and review the final regulatory and/or tax investor reporting such as Solvency II or German tax reporting;
- Help in dealing with client questions in the context of international laws, in particular with regards to the implementation of current European legislation;
- Enjoy the exchange with our Asset Management network worldwide in a dedicated GTC group composed of more than 60 people from 10+ countries;
- Make good use of your expertise to help other PwC offices on their clients;
- Work in close collaboration with other tax departments for a complementary client service;
- Gain a real cross-border experience with our global network.
- You are in the process of completing a Master's degree in accounting, economics or management, all with a major in tax legislation and/or taxation;
- You are available for an end-of-studies internship of 6 months;
- You show a strong interest for Asset Management and in particular for investment funds;
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office Excel. The knowledge of VBA is a plus;
- You are fluent in English.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.