Senior Dealing Analyst – Transfer Agency
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
As a member of the Dealing department you will be charged with ensuring that all Trading is captured and processed accurately in a timely manner, that Investment Manager and Client reporting is delivered accordingly and that deadlines are adhered to as per the agreed Client service level.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Accurate processing and / or oversight of Investor dealing instructions,
- Publishing of Cash Flows,
- NAV processing,
- Cash processing,
- Validation of Junior partners input, emails,
- Production of daily / monthly / ad-hoc reporting,
- Support Audit requests,
- Process of corporate actions, including Fund / Class launches,
- Train Junior partners,
- Complete archiving of investor and client documentation ensuring a full audit trail exists for subsequent retrieval
- Graduate in accounting, economics of finance,
- Relevant experience in a similar position is needed,
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language is an advantage,
- Good use of Microsoft Office package and knowledge of MFGI and Macros is an asset,
- Team player, dynamic and flexible,
- Strong analytical and attention to details skills, willingness to deliver high quality in due time,
- Sound knowledge of financial markets in Luxembourg.
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing – Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
As Northern Trust is a financial organisation, all new employees will be required to undergo a criminal record check.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.