Account Manager - SPV Accounting
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
About the Team & Business Line:
For over 75 years Citco has developed an ethos of service excellence and partnership in corporate fiduciary and administration that our clients rely upon. Through our global office network we provide a full suite of corporate administrative services to set up, administer and maintain corporate entities throughout their life cycle.
Working with our Governance Services, you will work with multinationals, corporates and private clients to provide critical support that helps them meet the increasing regulatory and compliance requirements that shape the industry.
- You will be coordinating the administration of and accounting services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of portfolios clients who hold a diverse portfolio of investments.
- You will be ensuring the reporting packages, financial statements and consolidated reports are in accordance with the defined accounting standards, formats and procedures.
- You will be liaising and maintaining relationships with clients, main point of contact for client, auditors, tax advisors and other third parties. Meeting the expectations of clients and adhering to deadlines.
- You will be supervising staff, reviewing and signing off on work performed by the team.
- You will be planning team resources in line with business demands, participating in the recruitment and selection process, leading, coaching, developing and appraising employees within the team in order to motivate personnel.
- You will be constantly provisioning of existing processes and looking for efficiencies and participating in internal projects relating the improvement of daily processes.
- You have an excellent command of English, a second language would be useful.
- You have an accountancy or business administration degree qualification.
- You have a minimum 5 years of accounting, audit or similar experience and matching managerial skills.
- You have knowledge of IFRS.
- You have working knowledge of MS Office.
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.