Accounting Associate - Private Equity
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Private Equity Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will be responsible for general accounting and bookkeeping according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements.
- You will deliver accurate reports to the clients worldwide and assist in the preparation for annual audits.
- You will monitor the financial transactions, check and review supporting documentation.
- You will attend to queries raised by clients while interacting with managers, colleagues and counterparties in a professional and proactive manner.
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You are a meticulous, proactive and attentive to details team player.
- You want to be willing to learn and able to adapt in new challenges.
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.