Senior Accountant - Private Equity
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Private Equity Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- You will responsible for general accounting according to local, international and industry specific accounting requirements.
- You will be doing consolidations on the group structures.
- You will be responsible for assurance of management, statutory and regulatory reporting preparation and timely delivery.
- You will support clients in decision making by providing high quality financial information.
- You will assist in planning and organizing the team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of services and other reporting in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- You will support activities for audits (both internal and external) and liaising with auditors as well as tax consultants and local regulators.
- You will assist in managing, coaching and developing team members for their individual advancement and for the benefit of the team, in so doing, foster and maintain strong team spirit and a healthy working atmosphere.
- You will actively participate in internal initiatives focusing on efficiency, harmonization, process leaning and improving communication.
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- You have 3-5 years of professional experience in accounting.
- You have ambitions to learn more about Private Equity investment industry.
- You have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.