The Assistant Accountant will be key figure for our client in their growing accountancy team based in East Grinstead.
Our client a well known organisation in East Grinstead, are looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant on a full time permanent basis.
The day to day duties for the Assistant Accountant shall include:
- To ensure that outstanding debt is fully recovered by the Trust on a timely basis
- Lead on the Accounts Receivable (AR) sub Ledger.
- Monitor and reconcile the General ledger (GL) value of invoices raised against contract plans and summary activity reports.
- Review and reconcile GL entries to ensure coding, period and customer accuracy.
- Support the cashiers office functions as required
- Cash flow reporting, and forecasting
- Support the Bank Reconciliations and Cash Flow management functions
The successful candidate shall:
- Have a good working knowledge of both AP & AR
- Studying towards a financial qualification (AAT/ACCA/CIMA)
- Be able to travel to East Grinstead.
Plus competitive benefits