Reporting Controller in Wealth Management
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
What we offer:
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley's world-class internal trainings
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Prepare, ensure and maintain an accurate and timely daily, monthly and quarterly management reporting of Wealth Management products and accounts
- Reconcile source systems to reporting systems; at times needing to isolate variances, research, and correct data
- Reporting on performance of banking and investment products
- Understanding various (sometimes complex) data flows into reporting systems, while looking to enhance current processes through automation/changing sourcing
- Project work as required on new products, systems and functionality enhancements
- Carrying out tasks related to the job in accordance with the instructions of the New York controllers (ad hoc reporting)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related field and 1-3 years of experience. Basic understanding of Capital Markets and Financial Products.
- Sound numeric skills and accuracy.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint user (VBA, SQL knowledge not required but is an advantage).
- Good communication skills, fluency in English.
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing environment quickly and effectively.
- Strong organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and manage various deadlines and downstream dependencies
The Budapest Wealth Management Finance team is a member of the Financial Control Group mainly responsible for management reporting and analysis of Wealth Management products and strategies, and provides reporting technical support for Wealth Management Finance.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.