Junior Regulatory Reporting Specialist #157815
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Liquidity Measurement and Reporting (LMR) is part of Group Finance within the CFO Finance division. We seek to be a world-class finance organization providing reporting, advice and insight across all dimensions of liquidity reporting, our partners are at the center of everything we do and our goal is to be their trusted advisors and co-pilots.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
The US LMR team is seeking to hire an Analyst in Raleigh responsible for the daily production of the Complex Institution Liquidity Monitoring Report (FR 2052a) for the US Intermediate Holding Company and stand-alone material legal entities.
The LMR group is accountable for the production of i) regulatory filings to the Federal Reserve stemming from the implementation of improved prudential standards of liquidity reporting mandated through the Dodd-Frank Act and ii) internal management information based on Treasury requirements and regulatory supervisory requirements. The role provides a great opportunity to collaborate across many areas of the bank (Front Office, Treasury, Finance Change, Group Finance, IT, Regional Management and Operations) and gain exposure across many different banking products.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Degree in accounting, economics, finance, or business related field
- Public accounting, audit experience a plus!
- Equivalent experience of 1 to 2 years’ within Financial Reporting or Regulatory Reporting
- Outstanding knowledge of GAAP, and other regulatory requirements of finance and accounting!
- Strong analytical and presentation skills with attention to detail and deep knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Solid teammate with the ability to partner with business partner
- Flexible and comfortable in a changing daily reporting environment with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities while affording attention to details and organization
- Proven control approach and a dedicated, hands-on working style in an evolving, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with large data sets and interpret financial information
- Do you thrive in utilizing your new way to streamline processes for efficiency?
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.