CCAR BA Reporting
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- Inclusive and welcoming environment
- Help to analyze, maintain, and execute CCAR-related (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review) statistical and analytical Pre-Provision Net Revenue (PPNR) and balance sheet forecasting models
- Coordinate and project manage capital planning activities, including model production, CCAR challenger model runs, and documentation for the annual budget and Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) process
- Maintain existing CCAR-related statistical and analytical forecasting models, presentations, and documentation, including quarterly performance monitoring process
- Drive strong partnerships / coordination with Business Units and functional areas and Model Risk Management and engage in review and challenge processes of Business Unit CCAR PPNR and balance sheet forecasts
- Assist in developing value-add analytics for the strategic management decision-making process
- Develop and implement enhancements of critical financial forecasting policies and procedures
- Complete ad-hoc analysis and presentations for senior management
You might also have:
FP&A CCAR Team members with their modeling and analytical expertise are responsible for managing statistical and analytical Pre-Provision Net Revenue (PPNR) and balance sheet forecasting models. Beside the model manager responsibilities they own key processes related to CCAR, e.g. sensitivity analysis, challenger-champion model comparison. The team works in close collaboration with Business Units, subject matter experts, technology teams and with senior stakeholders in NY.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.