Liquidity Reporting Specialist in Treasury
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Working in Finance Department at one of the Top tier Financial Institutions
- Dynamic and challenging environment enabling continued personal and professional growth
- Open minded and welcoming workplace where your ideas are taken seriously.
- Competitive Salary and (eligibility based) Bonus structure
- Work-life Balance
- Produce Global Liquidity management reporting for key governance forums and regulatory meetings
- Produce quarterly regulatory meeting materials
- Produce ad hoc deliverables and management reporting for Treasury and Business units
- Produce management reports on Liquidity coverage Ratio/ Internal Liquidity Stress Testing
- Produce Legal Entity Liquidity Stress Testing and updates for management meetings
- Track and monitor targets and limits for Global Treasury and Business Unit liquidity stress indicators
- Working with other teams including Finance, Bank Resource Management and Risk on liquidity planning initiatives, and regularly liaise with Global Product Controllers, Legal Entity Controllers and regional Treasury counterparts
- Ability to work on multiple projects under a compressed timeline
- Work independently, identify risks and issues across the project and communicate these effectively
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to work with virtual teams across the regions contributing to common goals
- Adept at working in a fast-paced, high energy level environment
- A basic understanding of and high interest in the financial markets
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated with high personal standards for quality of work
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- University degree (BSc or BA) preferably in accounting, finance, or related disciplines
- Post graduate qualification / studying towards: ACT, CFA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent an advantage
- 2-3 years work experience required in Finance/ Treasury reporting role
Team Profile: Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the Firm's liquidity, optimizing its capital base, coordinating its relationships with rating agencies, lenders and creditors, managing the Firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and accessing multi-currency short- and long-term financing. Treasury actively supports the firm’s Recovery and Resolution Planning efforts. The role is in Liquidity planning and coverage Team based on Budapest.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.