Senior Manager, Finance Systems
Senior Manager, Finance Systems, Singapore
Get to know our Team:
Grabber Technology Solutions (GTS) aims to be a technology leader that provides predictive and seamless experiences to all Grab employees (Grabbers). We are a diverse team of technology practitioners looking to outserving Grabbers with positive, personalised IT experiences, and we are looking for individuals with similar customer-centric and innovative values to join our growing team.
Get to know the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Business IT Solutions, this role will lead the Financial Systems organisation which manages Oracle Fusion Cloud (P2P, R2R, S2C), Kyriba treasury management, Anaplan planning and other financial platforms. The candidate will need a strong background in Finance, Treasury, and Procurement processes along with audit & compliance requirements. Experienced leaders who have led Financial Systems for global organisations should apply here!
- Lead a team of 30+ internal & external Oracle Fusion ERP and other specialists spread across Malaysia, Philippines and Singapore.
- Implement and support financial systems to realise Finance & Procurement transformation journeys.
- Co-create business & technology roadmaps with Finance, Procurement & GTS leadership, and manage resource allocation (budgets & team) to execute on vision
- Be a driver of change for Finance, Treasury, Procurement & GTS to continuously improve our ability to serve Grabbers; includes identifying new opportunities or technologies.
- Engage with other technology organisations (e.g. People Systems) to align on technology roadmap and integrations
The must haves:
- Experience implementing SOX compliance & audit controls (COSO & COBIT) for financial and planning systems (e.g. Change Management, Release Management)
- Strong knowledge in Finance, Treasury & Procurement processes (Source to Contract, Procure to Pay, Records to Reconciliation) with experience implementing Oracle Fusion Cloud and managing it globally.
- Ability to build strong relationships and trust with senior leaders and stakeholders across multiple departments
- A passion for developing, coaching and mentoring a team; strong in hiring, team building and organizational development
- Strong business acumen with ability to build business cases and translate technology needs in business terms
- Experienced senior leader that has managed your own budgets, vendor relationships, KPIs/OKRs, and resource management of a 30+ HC organisation.
Really nice to haves:
- Knowledge of Anaplan, Kyriba, and Concur
- Order to Cash and Supply Chain Management Processes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.