Junior Fund Accounting Specialist # 163234
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and processing (trade capture, reconciliation, exception handling) activities as per deliverables checklist with focus timelines and accuracy.
- Focus on the controls related to the previous steps in the process
- Update operational procedures and checklist for new processes and funds.
- Delivering high quality of outputs within demanding intraday deadlines
- Accordingly inform about issues / potential delays to team leader, clients and / or site leads.
- Update relevant KPI, KRI and other measures reports
- Participate in training to expand end to end Fund Services knowledge.
- University degree/higher education in economics, and/or accounting/portfolio management.
- Experience in operational team within Banking&Finance industry (preferably 1-2 years)
- Strongly interested in the Investment topics, Fund accounting in particular
- Detailed knowledge of Fund Services functions – e.g. Transfer Agency, Depositary Bank, etc.
- Readiness to work in morning hours (7:00 am)
- Good understanding financial markets instruments such as Fixed Income, Equity, and Derivatives.
- Ability to work under high time pressure
- Outstanding attention to detail and dedication to maintain a strong control environment and ability to seek for potential improvements
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English (written and verbal)
- Have service oriented personality with good interpersonal skills and are able to build and cultivate positive relationships with clients.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.