A permanent opportunity for a fully qualified accountant in a growing firm that specialises in providing outsourcing financial services to the retail and hospitality industry.
Candidate should be able to manage a team of people to ensure weekly and monthly deadlines are met for respective clients.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities for several clients.
- Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analysed on a monthly basis in accordance with client timelines.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly P&L and balance sheet variance analysis to include accurate and clear commentary for variances that arise.
- Provide management with accurate, reliable and timely financial information.
- Year end duties to include preparation of financial statements, audit file, audit queries, review.
- Complete and review all statutory returns to revenue.
Education and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant, minimum 1 years' experience at management level.
- Retail/Hospitality background would be an advantage.
- Strong technical and excel expertise an essential requirement.
- Strong Analytical background with experience in preparing and presenting reports.
- Must have worked in fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software – Xero and Exchequer would be an advantage