A permanent opportunity for a fully qualified accountant in a growing firm that specialises in providing outsourcing financial services to the retail and hospitality industry.
Candidate should be able to manage a team of people to ensure weekly and monthly deadlines are met for respective clients.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities for several clients.
- Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analysed on a monthly basis in accordance with client timelines.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly P&L and balance sheet variance analysis to include accurate and clear commentary for variances that arise.
- Provide management with accurate, reliable and timely financial information.
- Year end duties to include preparation of financial statements, audit file, audit queries, review.
- Complete and review all statutory returns to revenue.
Education and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant, minimum 1 years' experience at management level.
- Retail/Hospitality background would be an advantage.
- Strong technical and excel expertise an essential requirement.
- Strong Analytical background with experience in preparing and presenting reports.
- Must have worked in fast paced environment with strict deadlines.
- Knowledge of relevant accounting software – Xero and Exchequer would be an advantage
Apply for Financial Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly