French and Spanish Accounts Assistant (Temporary)
This role, French and Spanish Accounts Assistant (Temporary), is an excellent position working for a large global Retailer.
Our client are specifically looking for a candidate with either fluent French or fluent Spanish, or extensive exposure to dealing with European accounts.
The role will be for 6 months initially and will be paid on an hourly rate.
Our client are a global retailer who operate worldwide.
They are reputable, well known and operate a large business supply chain. Candidates with a Retail background who be preferred however the language skills/ European exposure is more vital.
The role will be 6 months initially paid on an hourly rate, with the view to extend into a permanent position.
Candidates applying must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.
This role, French and Spanish Accounts Assistant (Temporary), involves
- Reporting directly into the UK FD
- Liaising with the French and Spanish offices on a daily basis regarding
- Using language skills to network across the different offices
- Processing the AP and AR for the UK and France (with exposure to Spain when needed)
- Processing the payment run weekly
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Cash allocation
- Reviewing supplier costs and suggesting ways to cut costs if you see necessary
- Accountancy focused and Financial Services backed
- Paid hourly
- Based in the City of London but working from home
- Retail sector
The successful candidate will ideally be:
1. Fluent french or fluent Spanish
2. Have accounts assistant experience
3. Retail experience may be preferred but not required
4. Start ASAP
This position, French and Spanish Accounts Assistant (Temporary), is an excellent opportunity to work for a global retailer!