Finance Manager - CA
Nehru Place, New Delhi
No. of Position
8L – 10L
Min 4+ Yrs (post qualification)
· Responsible for financial and regulatory reporting including finalization of financial statements.- Responsible for monthly closing of financial statements and various MIS.
· Responsible for Audit finalisation/ Sign Off ( RBI, Statutory, internal audit etc ) and other certification work including co-ordination with internal and external auditors for timely completion of statutory audit/ internal audits etc.
· Review of routine accounting for the Opex, payroll, lending and borrowing operations which includes interest accounting / accruals / fees accounting etc.
· Responsible for reporting and reviewing income and expenses on a monthly basis.
· Monitoring actual performance vs budget
· Responsible for preparation and review of various management reports, presentations, MIS, budgets Capital and Financial forecasting and planning etc.
· Providing the management with financial advice based on the analysis of the actual business results vis a vis strategic business decision.
· Responsible for preparations of various reports / regulatory returns for Reserve Bank of India on monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly basis as required for NBFCs.
· Responsible for preparation of information for filing with credit information companies, FIU, CERSAI, Information utilities etc.
· Responsible for adherence to various Indian Accounting Standards and convergence of financial reporting from Indian GAAP to Ind-AS / IFRS accounting. Prior experience in IndAS environment is a must.
· Responsible for interaction with various functions including IT team for implementation and changes in ERP / Loan Management System.
· Responsible for overall GL structure.
· Ensuring daily GL balance tracking and GL balancing, proper recording of all financial entries in the financial system.
· Preparation of financial statements / annual P&L statements
· Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in conformity with applicable accounting standards and RBI Guidelines
· Responsible for annual report and disclosure requirements.
· Ensure compliance to all accounting related regulations and norms.