Transaction Diligence Intern
Transaction Diligence Group has a full-time intern position open. You can start your career as part of a talented, friendly and energetic team.
Your key responsibilities
As an Intern within the Transaction Diligence team, you'll participate in due diligence engagements related to transactions involving private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers. You'll prepare analyses of historical and pro forma financial information to assess trends and fluctuations that may impact cash flow requirements and deal valuation. You'll work effectively as a team member by demonstrating your commitment to quality, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
Skills and attributes for success
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Advanced English (both verbal and written)
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work within a team
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Leadership ability
What we look for
We are interested in recent graduates and specialists just starting out who have the required level of skills to collect and analyse client information to continue the process of making recommendations and creating recommendations for clients. Your excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Ukrainian will help you with client companies on a daily basis.
What working at EY offers
EY provides its employees with a broad package of compensation which includes voluntary medical insurance, an additional week of leave, the opportunity to engage in professional training, as well as a whole number of specialized programmes designed to support the physical and social well-being of employees. EY provides a transparent career ladder, growth and development prospects and a team of real experts, all of which are beneficial to your making a great start in any chosen sphere of professional services. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
EY is a world leader in the fields of audit, consulting, and taxation, as well as consultancy support for transactions.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours t o build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.